What's new

JCRC - June 2nd

pedal-strike

Speeding Up
Jul 26, 2011
Hey guys,

I haven't been on here in a while but...

I was wondering if anyone is going to the JCRC race on June 2nd (and the ones in July), and could possibly give me a ride? If not, looks like I'll be taking the train up there (and any travel tips would be appreciated!).

Thanks!

-k

I might be racing this - need to see what my racing schedule is If I do go I normally stay at the hotel at the UCI training centre.

Oh it also depends if either family or team mates are racing.

I will let you know ASAP.

Yes - and its cheap, especailly room shares.

James - is that different than the usual 'Cycltel' place which charges 6000 yen or so?

Its the main hotel, me and the boys only pay around 4,000 JPY when we stay as we do not bother with dinner or breakfast.

You mean you skip out on the squiggles and bits pre-race fare?

Its the main hotel, me and the boys only pay around 4,000 JPY when we stay as we do not bother with dinner or breakfast.

Trust me Shuzenji was designed around the Penrose staircase - then add 40c heat and you'll love it!

Apparently Sisyphus was given the choice of riding Shuzenji for eternity or pushing the rock....he decided the rock was the better option.

The wife kindly pointed out that I'm actually doing a rather big 3 day stage race in Mie prefecture that weekend...... something about the Tour of Kumano.

so unfortunately I will not be racing Shuzenji.

Kumano, that's the other one Sisyphus politely declined, said he doesn't like the weather there either...

I was plagued by bad luck on a biblical scale last year but in great form, this year I'll have my revenge!

Back
Top Bottom