Ride Jan 5, Makuhari MTB course

luka

Maximum Pace
Jan 13, 2015
the day after tomorrow, January 5 Sunday I'm gonna traverse from Arakawa to Edogawa, and then head south to check out the MTB course in Makuhari. it's free access, fun little hard packed park. you can have an idea of what to expect from this video (or many others indeed). not sure about time yet, maybe start around 9. let me know in the comments if anyone is interested in joining, and we can work out the time and meeting place.

simple map to get the general idea: https://www.strava.com/routes/23202992

I'll be riding the rigid gravel drop bar bike with MTB tyres, as this looks pretty tame, so I'm sure people can join on various different bikes/setups, if there's will

Last edited:
Reactions: stu_kawagoe

luka

Maximum Pace
Jan 13, 2015
turns out @andywood is doing a CX race nearby at 10 to 10:30 am, so I'll aim to check that out and then go to the MTB course. because there's a time commitment now, and the in between stuff is shitty kilometers, I'll ride down Arakawa to Shinkoiwa station and just take a JR to Chiba. return probably similar with rinko, so for the heaps of you wanting to join, aim to meet either at Chiba Port Park around 10-11am, or later around 11:30 at the MTB park itself

Reactions: andywood