What's new

Ride Iwatake - Down a hill Mountain Biking...

second one hurt a bit more. didn't expect it really and it looks like this one wasn't as wet/muddy as I thought it was. this might have gotten the rib methinks, by the sound of my moans. so glad this is recorded for history

Alrighty.... for reference - this is Luka (left) compared for a moderately experienced rider on the right (Robert)
1573730681845.png

If Luka just gets a bit more experience and decides it is worth coming back..... he will be riding mid pack relatively quick.

for now I'll stick with my gravel rig, and get the MTB tires in once in a while to go ride things like the pump track in Chichibu, maybe some hiking trails and whatever I can find interesting. in the mid term, an XC or trail bike is not excluded if a good deal comes along etc. parks are too far out to be able to go easily. maybe once a year or so, perhaps with rental bikes at first. we'll see comes springtime

for now I'll stick with my gravel rig, and get the MTB tires in once in a while to go ride things like the pump track in Chichibu, maybe some hiking trails and whatever I can find interesting. in the mid term, an XC or trail bike is not excluded if a good deal comes along etc. parks are too far out to be able to go easily. maybe once a year or so, perhaps with rental bikes at first. we'll see comes springtime
So you are in for opening day at Fujiten?????

hahaha let me pull a CIA card on this one: I'm not confirming, nor denying it

Back
Top Bottom