What's new

Ipump the lightest pro bike air pump in the world

kobi

Warming-Up
Oct 23, 2013
Hi every one,

I gust got my new Ipump, its the lightest air pump in the world...only 21 grams.
its full carbon body and its look relay good.
you can check in there site: ipump.co.jp or on facebook: ipump
that pump made 100% in Japan and you could found it soon all over the world.
also, its going to be soon on kickstarter project so you can go there and get it for half price.

its going to be on line too,
for any more info please contact me and ill do my best to contact with them.

All the best,
Kobi

Hey im not try to hide anything.
i know the Inventor of that pump and he is relay nice guy.
i dont understand what is the problem??!!
i suggest that if some one want to buy it he can do it soon on kickstarter in half price that all.

ipump - does it come with Bluetooth or Wi-fi?

What is it with the whole i prefix and are any Pro Tour riders using it?

But seriously mini air pumps are useless for road bikes, I've not come across one yet that can get a good air pressure and that doesn't take about 3000 pumps.

Unfortunately smaller lighter does not equal better in this particular area.

Well, I had a look at the page and think it's sexy. But the claim of 11bar pressure? If there was a video of a tire pumped to even 7 bars in one session, that would be a compelling sales argument, but that seems physically impossible with that size.
And please also a video of bear defense on otoge.

Thats why i still take my long and kinda old pump because im satisfied with the performance, though i have this shorter one.

Last edited:
hi guys, i'm morris the crazy inventor of ipump.jp
i invented two pumps
1. ipump
2. ipump micro
these pumps are 100 percent efficient . every drop of air pumped ends up in your tire. and they are 100 percent made in japan.
i will launch on kickstarter soon and i need your support.
if you have any comments go for it.
i will be happy to answer any of your questions.
morris

Hi, Morris,

A question-

Why did you not contact us directly, to introduce your product, and to check the procedure for advertising on the site before going ahead with this thread, especially considering the fact that the site clearly includes banner advertisments for other local cycling related businesses?

We had considered sending this as a private message, but as you decided to bypass this feature of the website, so did we.

Thanks.

the reason i call ipump ipump is because both the ipump and ipump micro resemble the letter I.
i started inventing the ipump 15 years ago. it took much longer than i thought. but i am a perfectionist and there where many prototypes before the final product.
i wanted the ipump to look like the letter I because it can be stored inside the saddle post. for me that was very important.
i hate things hanging on the outside of my bike.
i also invented the first retractable saddle that slides under your saddle. you pull it out on rainy days. i sold the patent rights to a company called Kashima saddle in Osaka. that was 25 years ago. ha ha ha.

TCC admin in 5......4......3......

To TCC admins: i dont get the point of public reply. If this is an issue, can't you lock the thread?

I wouldn't buy this myself, for the efficiency reason above, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it's not a cool product. Looking at the video and this kind of pr, I just think the marketing is not professional.
Free advice:
1. Focus on being the lightest pump in the world and you have a market among weight weenie road cyclists. They have a forum too, but before posting contact the admin.
2. I can hide my current pump (topeak pocket rocket, good product) in the Seatpost as well, no big deal. Qr seat clamps are not appealing for road cyclists at all.
3. Just because its TCC, doesn't mean that made in japan is a strong selling point.

Good luck with the pump, feel free to pm me when the kickstarter starts

Great, thanks for posting! Totally awesome product. I don't know why none thought of that before. A pump that works! Seriously i want one.

Back
Top Bottom