What's new

iPhone cradle?

CoffinDodger

Speeding Up
Dec 4, 2008
Ok, so I am now officially part of the me-too crowd. What can you folks recommend in terms of a cradle? "iCrew Bike Navigation System iPhone" was recommended, anything else that stands out?

Also, is there an app to use the phone as a bike computer? Of course I know I will need a wheel sensor. Just seemed logical.

if you want the ultimate software + craddle package then the ibike Dash is the way to go. (If you have a cool $850 USD!!!)

iBikeDash.gif

Check out the features!

http://www.ibikesports.com/ibikedash/idash_love.html

I use the iBike Pro same power meter and computer that Team Footon Fuji use and I have to say Im very impressed!

Ok, so I am now officially part of the me-too crowd. What can you folks recommend in terms of a cradle? "iCrew Bike Navigation System iPhone" was recommended, anything else that stands out?

Also, is there an app to use the phone as a bike computer? Of course I know I will need a wheel sensor. Just seemed logical.

I think the iCrew mount is the same as the Dahon one > which many folks report as being unreliable: the mount pops open, and your phone flies out :(

Back
Top Bottom