What's new

Iphone copy-paste

Chrisisism

Maximum Pace
Sep 6, 2014
Hello,
Is it possible to have Iphone copy-paste working for text in threads? This feature does not work for me

/Christopher

Hi

Just tested it on an iPhone 6, running iOS 8.2

Works fine for me.

Which iPhone/iOS are you using?

Sorry you are having issues here.

Yeah, please reboot and test it again.

Which browser are you using to access the site?

I have the same problem. Thought it would be fixed with the mobile update but still the same. The paste box stays open for about half a second before I closes again. Is it the same for you @Chrisisism ?

OK, I have replicated this now.

Will find out the issue and get it sorted as soon as I can.

For your information, this is now a recognised issue.

For now, accept my apologies for it not working. Will have it sorted as soon as I can.

Cheers.

Can everyone / anyone on iOS please test pasting again, and let me know if it is working now?

Cheers.

Can everyone / anyone on iOS please test pasting again, and let me know if it is working now?

Cheers.

Doesn't work well. On a long tap, the Select | Select All context menu will flicker in and immediately out. No way to select text easily in the reply box.

NOTE: only applies to editing text in the reply box. Select and Copy work well in other areas.

OK, make sure you have the latest version of iOS running.

Also, are you on iPad of iPhone, and which one?

I decline to go to iOS 8.3, which was just release, due to issues encountered by early adopters.

The device is an iPhone 5s running iOS 8.2. Browser used was the built in Safari.

It has been confirmed fixed on iOS8.3.

Up to you if you update or not.

Back
Top Bottom