Tech iPhone 6

Cactaur

Speeding Up
Feb 3, 2014
That will have to depend on the app I think. The bigger issue is even with the increased battery size how long can it last?

For a garmin replacement maybe consider the Sony Z1/Z3 compact? Same battery concerns but its waterproof and built-in ant+.

bawbag

Maximum Pace
Mar 20, 2013
Tokyo
Yeah I got a top-of-the-range Android at the start of this year after four years of Iphone usage. Shitty battery issues aside, Iphones are just better. Better engineering, better user interface, handsets are better quality. Once my contract ends, I'll no doubt go back to Apple.

stanc

Maximum Pace
Sep 4, 2011
Brighton
I have the z1 compact, it's a fine phone. Battery lasts me about three days & it has a magnetic charging arrangement that means you dont have to plug it in as such. Unfortunately I also prefer Ios but Apple have replaced a phone that I think is too big with two phones that are even bigger.

wexford

Maximum Pace
Jul 3, 2012
Tokyo
Personally can't wait for 128GB. Been running tight on 64GB for a long time. I'll be lining up Friday to get my order in.

TCC

Tokyo Cycling Club
Jun 30, 2013
The iPhone is most likely a slicker experience than Android overall, and I am really happy they are fully locked to Swift and Xcode now for devving, and that to use anything other than a workaround you need to own a Mac*

*I am not happy about this.