Sold! iPhone 4 Case and Handlebar Mount

DanBell

Speeding Up
Apr 26, 2010
Kawasaki
I am giving away this iPhone 4 case with two handlebar mounts. I have the iPhone 5 now and the sizes are different so it's no use to me anymore. This is a pretty handy case. I'm not sure if it claimed to be waterproof, but I had the phone in it during some pretty serious rain on some tours and it stayed dry. It has a port on the bottom so you can charge it while it's in the case, and a window on the back for the camera, so you just have to click it free of the mount to snap a picture.

I live in Shimokitazawa and work in Nakameguro. I bike to work everyday, so I could meet anywhere around Tokyo by 7ish most weeknights.

Let me know if anyone wants it!

photo.JPG

safinator77

Speeding Up
Oct 28, 2012
Tokyo
Hi there- I would love to take the case of your hands if its still available - I could meet you in or outside the segafredo near naka meguro station at 7pm one evening. Please give me a text if you ca 090-2563-0132 thanks Tom

safinator77

Speeding Up
Oct 28, 2012
Tokyo
theDude sorry I'd just like to say that when I replied to OP I did not see your message, I guess it was still going through the server perhaps - apologies

theDude

Maximum Pace
Oct 7, 2011
Tokyo
app.strava.com
theDude sorry I'd just like to say that when I replied to OP I did not see your message, I guess it was still going through the server perhaps - apologies
no worries man, seems like it has to go through a moderator in this section so is delayed. Was pretty confused myself when I tried to confirm my post showed up.

DanBell

Speeding Up
Apr 26, 2010
Kawasaki
Sorry you missed out, Safinator. This has been handed over so this thread can be closed/resolved. I couldn't see how to do it myself so maybe that's up to the mods. Thanks!