What's new

Introduction of my new bike

araim1

Speeding Up
Jan 7, 2007
I bought a new one. This time , it is "Red carbon" :) Red is to commemorate my sixty years of birthday:):). Red is a symbol color for the sixty.

It is a Trek madone. I looked at the Trek Project one site where you can select frame color, each component and parts. Then I made an order through a local dealer. As you may know, Trek sells only through a dealer. But thing is, when I was in US last week for a few days, I found the price there is at least 30% less than what I paid in Japan. Well, I have to financially support Trek Japan employees.

Minoru Arai

Congratulations !

This looks like an excellent choice - I hope you have many years of happy riding on your new toy. And many congratulations on your 60th birthday !!:cool:

chazzer

Interesting--there does not appear to be much drop at all between the seat and the top of the bars...

Any comment on that?

(I ride a 3 or 4-year old Pilot 5.2)

Interesting--there does not appear to be much drop at all between the seat and the top of the bars...

Any comment on that?

(I ride a 3 or 4-year old Pilot 5.2)

Well, maybe I have too short legs to raise the seat.:mad: More over, I am not a racer but a tourist with confortable position.

Does this make sense?

Minoru Arai

そうですか、誕生日祝いだっだんですか?
アラカンじゃなくてジャスカンですねwおめでとうございます。
早く実物拝見したいですね。
赤はきっと新井さんを引き立ててくれますよ。

Back
Top Bottom