What's new

In Tokyo 3/23 - 4/6...hoping to ride with some from TCC!

Patrick Stanko

Warming-Up
Feb 20, 2017
Hi Everyone -

My name is Patrick. I'm headed to Tokyo for work 3/23 - 4/6 and bringing my bike (a pink Trek Crockett w/ disc brakes) with me. SUPER excited to get some rides in. Hoping to find (or be shown) some of the great roads, routes, climbs in the area. Will have more time to ride the second half of the trip.

I'm trying to educate myself on some do/don't (e.g. getting on trains with bike, signage, weather) but any sage advice would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to meeting folks if possible.

All the best,
Patrick

Hi Everyone -

My name is Patrick. I'm headed to Tokyo for work 3/23 - 4/6 and bringing my bike (a pink Trek Crockett w/ disc brakes) with me. SUPER excited to get some rides in. Hoping to find (or be shown) some of the great roads, routes, climbs in the area. Will have more time to ride the second half of the trip.

I'm trying to educate myself on some do/don't (e.g. getting on trains with bike, signage, weather) but any sage advice would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to meeting folks if possible.

All the best,
Patrick
Welcome to TCC and Japan. We post rides on the site so check back often.

Bring a bike bag. If you need to take your bike on the train. You cannot bring your bike on without one. I will leave it to others to add more advice.

Back
Top Bottom