What's new

In the news...

A bicycle either gets to the moon in about the same 4 days as Apollo 11, or not at all. Specifically, if you can get the bike up to 11 km/s (e.g. by strapping it to a SpaceX Falcon 9), it may fly to the moon or beyond (Hi, Spaceman!). Anything less and it will return to earth.

I would have expected better from the engineers at NASA ;)

Spring they get really territorial as they are nesting.
In NZ we just shoot them if they piss us off.
In Australia they are a native species so are protected.

Too important not to share.
I wore tracksuits only in PE classes as a teenager and maybe later in military service (draft). Maybe that's why I never bought my own pair, too many bad memories! ;)

That was in the paper. Yesterday? ...or the day before.
What is this 'paper', of which you speak? Sjurely "pay per..."

dug it out--the 26th, I guess that was monday... (right there with bears and monkeys ;) )

IMG_0431.jpeg

A fun podcast from a couple of Kiwis and an Aussie. Former and current professional cyclists with a world championship or two. George B on his La Vuelta rest day.

Sounds good but any upgrade is quite a bit of outlay. New hub, casette, chain, shifter and derailleur. Plus the shiny new thing tax.

Yeah at the moment that is the way they are trending.
They are harder to set up aren't they? I've heard the margin of error is less and they are basically fiddlier to install. Might be like press in BBs that eventually went back to BSA. I like my post mounts.

Back
Top Bottom