What's new

If TCC had an N+1 policy

Further to my post above, I hadn't realised there were a few people with a clear passion for custom.

I had spoken to @leicaman about doing a thread documenting the build process etc but I didn't want to waste my time if no one was interested.

Perhaps I will do one...
Get one started right away, and that's an order ;)

Umm, this is about getting a new bike not new legs.

Haha. Yeah. I'd need his lungs and his heart as well. Wonder would his body go with my beard? (ok stop - get that image out of your mind @D'Pioneer). But one of the reasons I wrote that I wanted his bike was because before he got the bike he was decent but after he got it, no KOM is safe, so the bike must be doing something. I'm just trying to justify a new bike for next year I think ;-)

Firstly, great post.

Secondly love many of the bikes on here, especially all of @xDOMx selection. I didn't know about Talbot and love the Speedwagon in Army green with the gold bling parts (but some of you know how I like a Bling bike to haul around town on). Always been a fan of English cycles, but as there's already a lovely one posted I won't put that on here.

First choice would probably be a hand built De Rosa Black Edition Titanium -

derosa.png

1959 Bowden Spacelander
jOAJWC7.jpg

Ok there it is right there. I dread to see the price tag on that beauty.

Firstly, great post.

Secondly love many of the bikes on here, especially all of @xDOMx selection. I didn't know about Talbot and love the Speedwagon in Army green with the gold bling parts (but some of you know how I like a Bling bike to haul around town on). Always been a fan of English cycles, but as there's already a lovely one posted I won't put that on here.

First choice would probably be a hand built De Rosa Black Edition Titanium -

View attachment 12484

@andywood a crash always sucks but I'm sure it could have been a hell of a lot worse. Thank God you got off lightly. Hope you heal up really soon.

Back
Top Bottom