What's new

Feedback Ideas for new Smilies...

TCC

Tokyo Cycling Club
Jun 30, 2013
@Half-Fast Mike rightly pointed out that the smilies we have on the site are a bit lame, and not specific to cycling, or us as a forum.

So it is about time we updated them.

There is a standard pack of smilies loaded into the website, which we can modify the look of to be anything you like.

We can also add entirely new ones, which are triggered by custom codes.

So, if you have any ideas for any smilies you would like to see, be that a replacement for the current ones, or an entirely new one, please post your ideas here and we can start making them.

The current smilies are...

xenforo-smilies-sprite.png

...and zoomed in so you can see them better.

xenforo-smilies-spritezoom.png

Here is the complete list, including the 'Title', and the code that triggers then. The title and code can be changed too, no problem.

https://tokyocycle.com/bbs/help/smilie

So, feel free to suggest some new ones, and we will get designing them.

Do you have the pre-xenforo smilie set available, for inspiration? #NoImagination

Digging them up now. Will post as soon as they appear.

How about a bike hitting a steaming ふん smilie for those days where it does happen?

Haha, yeah good angle. Need something to sum up the days that just don't feel right.

A burning thighs from hell one.
An uphill into a head wind with two flat tires and being chased by a pitbull cross smilie to drive the point home.

I need another beer.

You got anything darker, mate?

You know; a little bit messsier?

All them other packs. We can have them all, right?

Yeah we can uncute them for sure. I have a few ideas already so I will sketch them up and see what you think.

Keep the suggestions coming

Back
Top Bottom