What's new

I pwn Akasaka-rikkyo

Half-Fast Mike

Lanterne Rouge-et-vert
May 22, 2007
I wonder if the gaijin cyclist who witnessed my contretemps with an disproportionately incensed minicar driver this morning at 07:50 is a member here?

Not sure if said gaijin cyclist's cry of "Abunai!"' was directed at me or the alleged motorist*.

I know bicycles aren't allowed on the overpass. In my defence, your honor, I've ridden it twice a day for over four years and the only problems I've ever experienced have been with busybody four-wheelies and their klaxons. (PB entry speed is 64kph ;)) Used to be they didn't allow motorcycles on there either.

Anyway, whoever you are, I expect I'll see you out there again one morning fairly soon.

Keep the rubber side down, folks!

--Mike--

*Definition of poor motorist: anyone who does anything that impedes my imagined progress.

Not I sir......

But I did meet another Gaijin rider up on Route 246 on Monday evening at one of the intersections traffic lights around 7-7:30pm, he was waiting on the pavement for the lights to change...... exchanged brief nods and information about the length of our daily commutes.....was wondering if it was any of you guys?

Back
Top Bottom