What's new

I am from Indonesia and now in Oita, yoroshiku onegaishimasu

burnfatburn

Warming-Up
Sep 10, 2013
hi everyone

my name Hari ,I am from yogyakarta, indonesia, I have been living in Oita for 1 year, and will stay until 2014.
When I was in my country,I use bicycle for everyday commuting, and once a while I am going for some cycling trip. I had my mtb a city bike and touring bike, all entry level bike, accompanying me almost every where. I`ve learned to assemble my own bike, build from parts.

here in japan I`ve bought a folding bike doppelganger m6 (7speed, 20inch). I`ve went to saganoseki, usuki, kuju, with my friends, not too far but I always enjoy the ride. I might a slow rider but I love it, hey what do you expect from a 7 speed folding bike? I don`t care whatever the weather is, is it shiny,or rainy it is just fun to ride. too bad I never had a rain snow in Oita. :D

I found this forum while I`m looking about doppelganger squallo.there was a link to a post here in this forum. well nice to see you all, I`m sorry for the language, english is not my prime language.

Welcome Hari. No language problems so please feel free to write as much as you like. We also like pictures, in fact I only really look at the pictures:)

sure, here some

this one in my weekly commuting ride from oita to beppu,

Attachments

• another trip to tanoura 1.jpg
    another trip to tanoura 1.jpg
    613.3 KB · Views: 22
I was trying to bring back some junk to life. my friend gave me an old steel frame and I converting the frame to a younger look. I am not doing the welding my self, but I am designing how it look, and also I doing the paint job manually

Attachments

• life cycles.jpg
    life cycles.jpg
    396.9 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom