What's new

Ht4

What the heck?

Simon, I think you've spent too much time riding with the Deejinator! He's brainwashed you man:confused:

Simon, I think you've spent too much time riding with the Deejinator! He's brainwashed you man:confused:

I didn't brainwash Simon. He has simply embraced the old maxim -- If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. ;)

No, it wasn't brainwashing...
Making our way to the start of Kazahari Rindo, Deej had put some distance between us.
He was kind enough to wait for me at the start, so we could set off and start our timers simultaneously :)
When I got to about 15 meters from him, he was just staring at me, I was waiting for a comment, but nothing came :confused:
Then, out of nowhere, he hits a front-double-bicep pose :weight:
It was as though I had front row seats at the Mr. Olympia. I was in awe :pray:

And after the ride did you two boys go straight to the nearest Love Hotel for some more poses? :confused:

And after the ride did you two boys go straight to the nearest Love Hotel for some more poses? :confused:

What are you implying? We were just a couple of spandex-clad dudes flexing for each other in the mountains. Everyone does it, right guys? Guys? Hey, where'd everybody go...

Oh man, it's been ages since seeing that clip. I was on the floor in tears laughing......

Back
Top Bottom