What's new

Howdy from Tachikawa/Kunitachi

that_guy_in_tokyo

Warming-Up
Aug 22, 2020
Howdy ya'll! My name is Jonny and I am a regular cyclist out in west Tokyo

I have been cycling in Japan for just over 9 years on my slightly worn-out 2010 Felt F75. I usually heading out towards Okutama/Itsukaichi or doing loops to Koenji and back (but I am always interested in doing something new!). Most of my riding the last few years has been solo, but I am hoping to change that! I also am hoping to finally break into my first bike-bag trip.

I typically ride on the evening on weekdays, late afternoon on Saturdays, or the mornings on Sundays. If anyone is ever interested in meeting up for a ride, just let me know!

Looking forward to meet others in the community!

TokyoLiving

Maximum Pace
Dec 9, 2015
Hi and welcome to TCC. There is a group of us that live in West Tokyo. I am in Koganei, another in Kunitachi and one other in Fuchu. We are all part of a morning ride facebook group if interested. Casual group that posts rides almost daily.

Otherwise, we also connect on messenger or Line for rides.

Don't really use this site any longer for rides.

stu_kawagoe

Maximum Pace
Jun 23, 2018
Welcome to TCC! I know @wexford used to do a Tuesday morning Tama ride, which might be resurrected once the weather gets a bit cooler. I'd also recommend posting up your own rides in the Rides section to see who you can rustle up. It's unfortunate you never crossed paths with the indomitable @sean-e formerly of the Tama parish. The rides he organised always looked epic!

Last edited:

bach

Cruising
Nov 30, 2017
Hi and welcome to TCC. There is a group of us that live in West Tokyo. I am in Koganei, another in Kunitachi and one other in Fuchu. We are all part of a morning ride facebook group if interested. Casual group that posts rides almost daily.

Otherwise, we also connect on messenger or Line for rides.

Don't really use this site any longer for rides.

Hi,

I’m in Koganei, would love to join the group and get some rides in together. Line or WA cos I don’t use FB?

Kind Regards,
B

TokyoLiving

Maximum Pace
Dec 9, 2015
Three of us in Koganei as in Higashi Koganei or Musashi Koganei or Musashi Sakai? GImme your LINE accounts we can set something up.

bach

Cruising
Nov 30, 2017
Three of us in Koganei as in Higashi Koganei or Musashi Koganei or Musashi Sakai? GImme your LINE accounts we can set something up.
Hey Allen, Musashi-K's OK Store is where I'm at :)
How do I send a PM? Not sure I want to post my number here. Lol.

Top Bottom