What's new

Help How do I post pictures on the forum using an Android S2 phone

adventurous cyclist

turtle speed cyclist
May 16, 2019
Question is simple, but really, how do I do it?
As mentioned, I'm taking little steps at a time to prepare myself for an adventurous cycling tour of Japan this late spring or early June, so there are things I 'd like to know before heading out. That is just one of them.

Thanks guys

where do you store you pictures typically?
I have a gmail account so my pics get stored automatically there,

I am using Android now so click on attach files choose the pic file hit select and it's done

Attachments

• IMG_20210201_124312173_BURST000_COVER.jpg
    IMG_20210201_124312173_BURST000_COVER.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 6
Are you saying I should send them to my email address ? If so, what's after that?

No you will have the pics on your camera roll, when you attach files your camera roll should show up in your files.
try it here. take a pic then reply on this thread

If you have a google account your photos should upload automatically. BUT that is not needed to add a pic to a thread.

Ok wow looks like l am on the right track thanks a millionIMG_20210206_142522.jpg

I had to put it on Google drive I guess that's what you mean by file.

If you access the TCC website from a browser on your phone (as opposed to on your PC) then you can just select the picture icon when you compose the post and it will let you select a picture on your phone, no need to move it to Google drive first.

Ok l try now

I did that but says error. Maybe pic too big

Says I have low memory on the iPhone when I take the picture to try to post it so what does that mean.

I thought you said Android S2 phone.

It means your phone memory is full.
You need to clean out the old photos to open up space.
I am presuming you have an S2

I

Are you saying I should send them to my email address ?
Do you have a google account? If you do: by signing into the google account your photos will be automatically saved to the cloud so you can later organize things from your laptop.

You can post pics from your camera roll on your phone as you take them or at the end of your day.

Yes I have the S2 I Android it's 2 and 1/2 years old I bought a new I guess I have a lot of video and pictures on it that friend of mine sends me from Hong Kong maybe that's why it's all full I'll see how to delete the photos then you get that video that you just sent also well I just sent you an private message also

Okay I deleted as many pictures as I wanted to and any of the videos that I wanted to also so I'll see if it opens up with my problem was of just taking a picture and then putting it on this site

Nope it says security error whatever that means

copy this image on your phone and paste it when you reply.

security issue, maybe restart your phone and come into TCC and try again.

Attachments

• index.png
    index.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 4
Test no. 1

Test no. 1

Okhttps://tokyocycle.com/threads/how-do-i-post-pictures-on-the-forum-using-an-android-s2-phone.8768/

Still testing.IMG_20201129_133553.jpg

Back
Top Bottom