What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Hong Fu FM066SL 56cm Ultegra Di2 Road Bike

DanBell

Maximum Pace
Apr 26, 2010
I bought and built this frame up two years ago. I didn't ride as much as I would have liked due to other commitments, so it has less than 5,000km on it. Now I'm preparing to leave Japan and go on a long bike tour, so I'm selling off the fleet.

Frameset: Hong Fu FM066SL 56cm
Levers/Shifters: Ultegra Di2 10sp
Front/Rear Derailleur: Ultegra Di2 10sp
Crankset: SRAM Red Compact, 170mm
Pedals: Time iclic Titan Carbon
Cassette: 11-28
Brakes: Dura Ace 9000
Wheels: RS80 C24
Tires: Continental Gran Prix 4000
Handlebar: 3T Ergonova Team Stealth, 44cm
Stem: 3T Arx Team Stealth, 100mm, 6 degree
Seatpost: Hong Fu carbon fiber
Saddle: Selle San Marco Regale Carbon FX
Bottle Cages: Planet-X carbon

This bike was a lot of fun to ride. It's stiff and responsive. I wish I had been able to spend more time on it, but work took over my life and I ended up without too much free time. Rather than let it hang on the shelf until I leave next year, I want to sell it on to a good home. Never been crashed, always stored indoors, and never ridden in more than a light, unexpected rain. Everything on it is in great condition. Let me know if you want to take a look. I live in Kawasaki and work in Meguro, so it's pretty easy to meet anywhere in Kanagawa or central Tokyo.

Asking ¥150,000

IMG_0684.JPG IMG_0685.JPGIMG_0687.JPG

Last edited:
This seems like a decent bike and I might be interested if it was anywhere near my size. As it is, I hope it finds a good home soon and perhaps to see it on some ride some time...

I can't remember exactly. After I built it I took it into a shop to have them give it a once over and they threw it on the scale. I think it came in around 7.3 or 7.6 kgs.

Back
Top Bottom