What's new

Hi

pontoon

Warming-Up
Jun 5, 2008
Hi everyone,

My name is Jim. I just stumbled upon this site today while looking for information on Keirin races in Tokyo. I live in Philadelphia, PA, but will be spending July and August in Tokyo doing research at the University of Tokyo.

I'm really hoping to get a bike for those two months while I'm there. I ride a fixed gear most of the time now, but I also have a road bike, a cruiser and a mountain bike.

Hopefully I can find all the bike related info I could ever need by reading these forums.

-Jim

Hi Jim,

I`m from near Cleveland, but have lived in Tokyo for 9 years. If you`re in to doing some weekend road bike riding once you get here, let me know.

Danny

Apologies for the double post!

Danny

Hi everyone,

My name is Jim. I just stumbled upon this site today while looking for information on Keirin races in Tokyo. I live in Philadelphia, PA, but will be spending July and August in Tokyo doing research at the University of Tokyo.

I'm really hoping to get a bike for those two months while I'm there. I ride a fixed gear most of the time now, but I also have a road bike, a cruiser and a mountain bike.

Hopefully I can find all the bike related info I could ever need by reading these forums.

-Jim

hi!

Welcome to TCC!

Look forward to having you join us!

Ash

Back
Top Bottom