What's new

Hi

AlanW

Maximum Pace
Jan 30, 2007
Hello everyone,
I am a mountain biker and road cyclist from Scotland, and have lived in Tokyo for about a year. By chance I seem to have found some of the regular routes of the Tokyo Cycling Club tours - Tomi no mori / Okutama and Boso Skyline are a couple of my favourites.
I try to ride every weekend, so hope to meet up with some of you. And if anyone is keen on some evening urban rides around central Tokyo, let me know.
Cheers,
Alan

Hi Alan-san,

welcome to TCC!:welcome:

I am not in Tokyo, but I am looking forward to seeing you in the tours.:D

hi Alan,

Welcome to TCC!

I commute every morning and evening in central tokyo so depending on what you are doing we might be able to hook up. Where abouts are you living?

Also, you might want to join us on the Tour de la Pink, which is on march 31st and will be rolling around Tokyo in search of cherry blossoms. Please have a look at our Unofficial Tours and Short Runs section.

look forward to rolling with you

Ash

Hi Ash,
Thanks for the welcome :)

I live very near Tokyo tower.....do you pass by?

I like the sound of the Tohoku training ride and the cherry blossom tour, so may see you at one of those.

Hi Ash,
Thanks for the welcome :)

I live very near Tokyo tower.....do you pass by?

I like the sound of the Tohoku training ride and the cherry blossom tour, so may see you at one of those.

hi!

Unfortunately no, I don't go down as far as Tokyo Tower. But lets hook up at one of the other Tours or unofficial runs!

Ash

Hi everyone,
I'm Brady, a native New Yorker. I have been in Tokyo for about 4 months. Daily I commute to work on a Mama Chalie, but on the weekends my road bike logs the kilometers. Saturdays are very busy for me, so early Sunday mornings till about 13:00 are optimal for catching up with me. I don't know how often I will be able to do tours with the rest of you guys, but just knowing you all are out there is motivation enough.

Hi everyone,
I'm Brady, a native New Yorker. I have been in Tokyo for about 4 months. Daily I commute to work on a Mama Chalie, but on the weekends my road bike logs the kilometers. Saturdays are very busy for me, so early Sunday mornings till about 13:00 are optimal for catching up with me. I don't know how often I will be able to do tours with the rest of you guys, but just knowing you all are out there is motivation enough.

hi Brady!

Welcome to TCC!:welcome:

We will look forward to seeing you and riding with you.

Please come and join us anytime!

Ash

Welcome aboard, Alan! :welcome:

I pass Tokyo Tower every weekday commuting down to Route 1.

Hi Thomas,
Maybe we can ride one evening after work - a few laps of the Emperor's palace or something.
Cheers,
Alan.

Back
Top Bottom