What's new

Hi there. Christian from Germany, 6 month in Tokyo now and keen on getting out there.

Christianism

Cruising
Apr 10, 2018
Hi everyone. My name is Christian, originally from Germany but have lived the last 14 years in Australia where I started to ride back in 2012. Now living in Bunkyo-ku (not too far away from the Arakawa River!). Didn't ride much for the last 10 month but now keen to get on my bike more often.

Hi Christian, I'm also living near the Arakawa in Adachi-ku. Check out the thread for morning training rides on the Arakawa. Also message me if you want to meet up for a ride some time. Out of interest, what kind of riding do you like to do?

Hey Christian
Welcome. As others have said, check the rides sections for upcoming rides. We are heading out tomorrow morning from the Arakawa. Feel free to join if you wish.

Joe, thanks for your reply. I would like to do training rides in the mornings (1-1.5h) and some longer rides on weekends. Thats what i did back in Melbourne last year (average speed was just under 30kmh, bit hilly) saw a 130+ km ride posted with lots of elevation but will need to do some training before doing something like it.

Hi Christian, I haven't seen you for a while hope to go for a ride again in the near future. Wednesday nights haven't been possible for me lately.

Hi Christian! I'm also new to this forum but tend to be pedaling somewhere along Arakawa early on most Sunday mornings. Perhaps Wednesday we'll spot each other!

@LioLao Hi and welcome! My riding is not very regular, but i try to get out most weekends. My usual ride is the Arakawa. Will let you know next time I head that way and looking forward to catching up.

Back
Top Bottom