What's new

HI I live in Ina, Nagano and am looking for a club/team for road and cyclocross!

ProRaceMechanic

Maximum Pace
Dec 31, 2009
My Name is Chuck Wiesner
I Just moved here from San Francisco where I was very active in racing and I want to find a team to train with. I am a very strong rider and I am a USA Cycling certified race mechanic. I have worked with Mavic Neutral Support, OnSupport, I also have done support for a week long tour of 100 riders and some mountainbike support. I have 5 years of bike shop experience and can fit people to there road, cyclocross or tri bikes. I was trained by the best in the business! I ride and train every day and I want to place well in the Fuji Hill Climb and plan on doing as many races as possible, I already have signed on with JCRC. I do not mind if the team is not in my area, I have a car and weekends off. right now I work on my parents familys farm. I speak little Japanese but learn , more daily. I also have asperations to work at the tour of Japan doing mechainical support, I have not made the effort I should be at this time, but I soon will. If anyone knows any contacts of anyone involved with the tour of Japan let them know I will be glad to offer my services! I am 28years old and ride a Time road bike and a Ridley cross bike.
Let me Know whats good!

Great! Did you bring a tool set with you?

Sure did!

Its all the basics and what I need to work on my Campy stuff
No stand but I am going to fabricate one soon with my father in laws welder

Try Equipe Azumino
http://homepage3.nifty.com/equipeazumino/

Run by an ex pro / olympian who also has a shop in Matsumoto. They are a friendly bunch who do good rides in the Nagao mountains. They also organise the 2 days of Kiso event and take part in amateur races and jitsugyoudan races too.

Another jitsugyodan team is Daihatsu Bonne Chance based out of Iiida.

http://live.bonnechance.jp/

They would be teams to hook up with if you want to train together. If you just want a team to race for (ie. meet up with at races) there are a whole load teams out there ranging from fun riding to serious pro / semi pro outfits.

I race with my local team じょんのびTIME in Niigata

www.jyonnobitime.com

and Ravanello (based out of Tokyo) for more serious stuff.

www.ravanello.com

Andy

Wow!

Stellar info my friend!

I will visit Kazuo from Equip Azumino this weekend to discuss riding for his team.

I cant thank you enough, just what I was looking for!
:D

Back
Top Bottom