Hi from Cologne!

artie

Cruising
Mar 10, 2013
cologne
Hi there,
I'm a hobby-cyclist and I live near Cologne, Germany. A colleague from the german tour-forum gave me the link to your forum because I asked him for some adresses in tokyo where I can find nice vintage bikes and parts and he said that you could help me out maybe. I would like to find a nice vintage japanese frame or parts.
I will be in Japan for two weeks from march 23 and I will stay for about one week in Tokyo. Unfortunately I cannot bring my bike for cycling and probably I will not have the time anyways. Is there a place for racing bikes rentals? Just in case ;)

GSAstuto

Maximum Pace
Oct 11, 2009
tokyo
www.roadfixie.com
Hmm, wish I could remember the name of the shop near Oume. I think it's on the 31 close to Oume - at the major crossing. They had a very interesting selection of vintage road bikes - mostly Japanese, btw. Cycley always has some , thought the prices will be inflated. Also - what size??? I sometimes have a bike or 2 available for short term rentals.

Please support Arties request, he is oficially supported by the combined forces of Positivo Espresso and mob. Whatever that may mean.:)
By the way, he lives out in Ome.