What's new

Hi all

leicaman

Maximum Pace
Sep 20, 2012
Hi everyone. Im an Englishman living in Asakadai, Saitama just north of Tokyo. I'm lookin to meet up with like minded bike enthusiasts and hit the road. I currently only have a specialized langster steel single speed but I'm going to pick up a new specialized Tarmac in the next few days so I quite fancy hitting some of the more mountainous terrain in the near future.
Thanks
Mark

Hi Mark,

Welcome to TCC. For the time being I live very close to you in Wako. We often go riding in the mornings just across the Arakawa, should take you about 15 minutes to get there. See this thread:
https://tokyocycle.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=3661
MlacPeek sometimes takes his single speed there.

For weekend rides in the mountains, Yamabushi often posts rides that also start out from the Arakawa, very conveniently.

Hi everyone. Im an Englishman living in Asakadai, Saitama just north of Tokyo. I'm lookin to meet up with like minded bike enthusiasts and hit the road. I currently only have a specialized langster steel single speed but I'm going to pick up a new specialized Tarmac in the next few days so I quite fancy hitting some of the more mountainous terrain in the near future.
Thanks
Mark

Do post pics, I'd like to see one of these "Tarmac" bikes you speak of ;)

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I live pretty close to the Arakawa river so I'm interested in joining the rides around there. I'm also really interested in the longer rides at the weekend going into the mountains. Look forward to meeting up with you guys.
ps. Pics of the Tarmac will come but I need to pick her up first.

Back
Top Bottom