What's new

Hi All

basscase

Warming-Up
Mar 23, 2007
Hey,

My name's Ian. I'm from Portland, OR, USA but I've been living in Nihon for over a year. I'm finally moving to Tokyo and am looking forward to riding again. Previously I've ridden mountain bikes, but mine got stolen from my apartment building before I left Portland :(. I'm looking to switch over to the exciting world of fixies though. Hopefully I'll have a new bike by the end of next week.:bike:

Hey,

My name's Ian. I'm from Portland, OR, USA but I've been living in Nihon for over a year. I'm finally moving to Tokyo and am looking forward to riding again. Previously I've ridden mountain bikes, but mine got stolen from my apartment building before I left Portland :(. I'm looking to switch over to the exciting world of fixies though. Hopefully I'll have a new bike by the end of next week.:bike:

Welcome to TCC! :welcome:

If you get your bike in time, please join our Tour de la Pink ! :)

Hey,

Thats cool man! Look forward to riding with you! Definitely try and join us on the Tour de la Pink!

welcome to TCC!:welcome:
Ash

Back
Top Bottom