What's new

Hellow TCC!

yurikleb

Warming-Up
Jun 7, 2022
Hello Everyone!
My Name is Yuri, I'm originally from Jerusalem Israel, which is located in the Judaean Mountains so I used to ride a mountain bike.
5 years ago I moved to Tokyo and switched to a road bike. Recently as I started missing the trails, and switched to a gravel bike.
I cycle during the weekend and on holidays, mostly in the mountains west of the Tama river.
A good ride for me should include ~100km a nice lunch and an Onsen!
When I have more time I enjoy going on longer bikepacking trips.

You can also find me on Strava: https://www.strava.com/athletes/84880356

Looking forward to joining any events or riders and finding a good company to ride together with!

Welcome! Unfortunately, I don't live near Tokyo. But I know there are plenty of people living in or near Tokyo who go on gravel or MTB rides.

Hi Yuri,
I live in the west part of Tokyo and every now and again head up to the nearby mountains so we can probably go for a spin sometime if our schedules line up.

Hi Yuri,
I live in the west part of Tokyo and every now and again head up to the nearby mountains so we can probably go for a spin sometime if our schedules line up.
Hey Conrad!
Nice you meet you, I'm cycling every weekend. So just let me know if you would like to join at any point!

Back
Top Bottom