What's new

Hello

Franz

Banned Biker
Jun 5, 2013
Hello my name is Franz.

I love cycling. I have recently come to Japan, so Iam looking to make a new start with cycling here.

I have been cycling for a long time and I hope I can contribute to a great cycling life for all!

hey Franz - I will go for a ride to Yokohama early on Saturday morning - Welcome to join if you would like to.

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone, I can see this is a warm place with lots of people looking to learn about cycling. I can't wait to help everyone with their cycling.

hey Franz - I will go for a ride to Yokohama early on Saturday morning - Welcome to join if you would like to.

Hi Safinator, thank you for your kind offer, but I don't usually ride with beginners unless I am coaching, but I really appreciate the offer. Thank you so much! I can see by your avatar that you ride motorbikes. That is a good way to learn about speed. Keep up the good work!

Hello Franz. I hope you will come to enjoy cycling in Japan. Are you from Germany by any chance? I am, but have never really ridden there.
Also, what are you coaching?

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the comments.

Gunjira - No I'm not from Germany but I have cycled there of course, cause you cannot be a real cyclist if you haven't cycled in Europe. But don't worry, even though you are just starting out. With my methods you will very quickly become a good cyclist. Thank you for enquiring about my coaching. I will be happy to sign you up for my first school when I have my first weekend course. I will pencil your name into the beginners catagory because even if you think you are experienced I have found that sometimes it is good to start from the start again. Especially as my methods are cutting edge.

HI Safinator, no offence my friend we are all cyclists here riding on lifes highway sharing the knowledge, I can see you are a beginner though by the fact that you are asking for tips! But don't worry. It is best to start humbly and build up slowly. Should I pencil you in for my first training camp as well?

Splendid!
This kind of spirituality might be a great counterbalance to the wattage and banter focused Tcc members. I can't commit at this point to either cause, because I'm having a good time anytime I ride. So, while I don't mind at all to be called beginner, I think I'm pretty advanced in knowing how I can enjoy my cycling. Never had any motivational problems, dont find it challenging to ride anyhow and as a result never really was dissatisfied was my performance.

I your training is about performance I'm sure you'll get plenty of enquiries!

I am overwhelmed by the positive responses by everyone! Gunjira I can see you are not such a beginner after all, well, mentally speaking. Of course I can tell you still have a lot to learn technique wise. But if that isn't your focus then I am happy to talk with you anytime about the spirituality of cycling. Perhaps you can teach me something. Probably not, maybe something about Japanese Beer;) Just joking! I don't drink!

Ikeda williams, Thank you for your inquiry into my training methods, I am not sure what the Alpini cycling association is? is it a local training centre or school perhaps? I will pencil you name in for my first camp and don't worry, I will talk a lot about my history and experience there so you can understand the advanced methodology I use.

Franz just wondering what coaching license and insurance policy you have here in Japan. Are you registered with the USCF or BCF? What about the JCF or JBCF.

Very interested in your background and credentials are and if possible could you supply us with your coaching license number so we can make sure that you are a legitimate and recognized coach.

Also you mention you race – what Cat do you race in and what national series, would be interested to see where you have been placing this season.
I also believe this is a wind-up by one of the local trolls or his minions. Is so it's comedy genius - the Borat of the cycling world!

I'm out working on my technique. No more feeding the trolls. At least I hope this threat was trollbait, as Owen's standpoint regarding the Alpini issue comes to mind.

Back
Top Bottom