What's new

Hello

It really isn't! I have been out getting the Sekiyado TT KOM after work, while Franz has been blessing us all with his expertise.

It really isn't! I have been out getting the Sekiyado TT KOM after work, while Franz has been blessing us all with his expertise.

Nice work fella!

Did it after having no food, and a full day in the office too. And with a rucksack on my back full of my work clothes.

I wonder if Franz could give me some advice on becoming even more of a hooligan on my bike?

Some of my best efforts have been like that - always suprising what riding hungry or angry can do for you.

I think the only thing you need now is "Love" "Hate" bar tape.

Reactions: jdd
Did it after having no food, and a full day in the office too. And with a rucksack on my back full of my work clothes.

I wonder if Franz could give me some advice on becoming even more of a hooligan on my bike?

Thank you for asking OwenJames, While I don't like to encourage hooliganism (Mainly because I don't really like football) I can see by your results on Strava that you have probably moved passed the beginner ranks, so I can make some space for you in my intermediate class. We will cover some more advanced technical methods for energy conservation, diet and pro suppliments and delivery methods.

I hope you can join as I can see you are really trying to improve your results and I can help you do that.

Thanks for the kind words, Franz. I will not make assumptions about what you mean by 'pro suppliments', as I could have the wrong end of the stick...

Owen, it would be far quicker going to the bathroom mirror and havin a chat with yourself rather than doing it on here. I suggest wearing a flat cap while pretending to be Franz (don't know why but I always imagine someone wearing a flat cap when I hear the name, Franz). Who knows, you may even convince yourself ;)

How can it be me?

Look at this;

https://tokyocycle.com/bbs/members/franz.1663/

Look at the times of all the postings, especially these times; 16:30, 16:41, 17:09, 17:11.

Now look at my Strava account for today and see what time I started riding. That's right. "Ridden by Owen Frow at 04:18pm on Thursday, 06/06/2013". I started my Garmin at 04:18pm at my office. It took me 25-ish minutes to get to the river through heavy traffic. When I got to the path, which would have been around 16:43, I then stepped up the pace, going up the river as hard as I could for 20 minutes, and smashed out a KOM run up to the point where I turned round.

How could I have posted all that whilst riding like a maniac up the rivers, eh?

I believe you. But try telling it to the judge.

How can it be me?

Look at this;

https://tokyocycle.com/bbs/members/franz.1663/

Look at the times of all the postings, especially these times; 16:30, 16:41, 17:09, 17:11.

Now look at my Strava account for today and see what time I started riding. That's right. "Ridden by Owen Frow at 04:18pm on Thursday, 06/06/2013". I started my Garmin at 04:18pm at my office. It took me 25-ish minutes to get to the river through heavy traffic. When I got to the path, which would have been around 16:43, I then stepped up the pace, going up the river as hard as I could for 20 minutes, and smashed out a KOM run up to the point where I turned round.

I can't see any posting by you ....oh, sorry I mean "Franz" at the times you said. You seemed to go from 13.11 to 17:30 without posting.

Ha ha ha! This is funny, you guys think that he is me! He isn't, I am much faster.

Anyway I would just like to say thank you to all the people I have pencilled in for my first training course. I am preparing the schedule and will send our the information soon.
So you don't need to keep PMing me asking about it! Ha ha ha, you guys are getting like Far East who was stalking me yesterday!

I'm bored now. Is there a block function yet?

There is an "Ignore" button when you click on a member who posted in a thread. Never tried it, so not sure what it will do in this case.

Reactions: mau
There is an "Ignore" button when you click on a member who posted in a thread. Never tried it, so not sure what it will do in this case.
It's essentially the block function. It hides what people say (though of course you can still see if they've posted something or not).

Back
Top Bottom