What's new

hello

Gar

Cruising
Aug 21, 2011
Hello,

As a disgruntled mountain biker who has finally got fed up of carrying my bike up trails. Ive decided to buy a road bike and come over to the darkside. Currently living in Futako Shinchi, id like to get out on a beginners ride if possible.
Cheers
Gary

Dude... I live in Futako Shinchi. Let me know when you are up for a ride. I try to do 4:30AM rides to Kunitachi (near Tachikawa) along the Tama River Cycling Road when it is not raining. Anyways... we are neighbors. Let's meet up.

Dude... I live in Futako Shinchi. Let me know when you are up for a ride. I try to do 4:30AM rides to Kunitachi (near Tachikawa) along the Tama River Cycling Road when it is not raining. Anyways... we are neighbors. Let's meet up.

Damn, thats early!

Cheers Ikeda,

since my bike arrived ive started commuting up the river to Tachikawa in the morning, though not as early as 4.30. So give us a few weeks (at least) to get a bit of fitness and id be happy to get out with you. Though expect a slow one.

Sounds good. The last few weeks I have not maintained my early morning start so well. Let me know when you are up for a ride though. I am not so keen to go slow on a repeated basis, but am keen to meet with you and go at your pace for your first ride. Let me know when is good.

Back
Top Bottom