What's new

Hello to All

Triroo

Warming-Up
Feb 13, 2007
Just dropping a hello out there to everyone ...
Looks like a well formed site with lots of good information.
I am looking for people that have raced any Triathlons in the Tokyo area.
Any information or stories would be welcomed... The JTU site is pretty hard to navigate for even my wife..
Have a great day riding:)

Hi Triroo,

welcome to TCC! :welcome:

I believe that some of our members have participated in triathlons, hope they will be able to provide you with further info. Thanks for joining. :)

Thanks, it is nice to find some people that feel the pain of riding in this wonderful city.... if I could only control the red lights on my routes.... life would be great.

if I could only control the red lights on my routes.... life would be great.

Amen to that. The traffic signals - along with taxi drivers - force you to what I'm inclined to call "creative riding".

i would love that information too, preferably in english :confused: . Not having any luck at the moment and I have been here for 6mths and yet to find anywhere to do a tri in Tokyo.

I was given a good link here, if you want it and can read japanese?? The pictures are cool :eek:

Paul

i would love that information too, preferably in english :confused: . Not having any luck at the moment and I have been here for 6mths and yet to find anywhere to do a tri in Tokyo.

I was given a good link here, if you want it and can read japanese?? The pictures are cool :eek:

Paul

Hey Fluro!

Look forward to riding with you!

Ash

Ash and others,

if anyone wants to meet up this Friday for an easy spin. I'll be doing probably 4 cruisy laps (anti clockwise) around the imperial palace this Friday morning. I'll be there from 6am to 7am. :bike:

Theres also a Starbucks close by if anyone wants to stop in for a quick coffee. :cool:

can't ride on the weekend as I'm off the the snow.

Fluro

Back
Top Bottom