What's new

Hello to all at the TCC

6tautstrings

Warming-Up
Feb 11, 2012
I'm a cyclist from the UK now living in Japan, Yokohama area. I have my road bike with me and am looking forward to doing some riding in the beautiful country. If anyone or any groups ride from the area let me know as I am looking to join such company. I have until recently been living in Qatar but it is too hot to ride effectively and can only really be done in the cooler months... If you ride from my area please do get in touch. Oh, I should probably mention I have been riding for about 25 years.

I'm a cyclist from the UK now living in Japan, Yokohama area. I have my road bike with me and am looking forward to doing some riding in the beautiful country. If anyone or any groups ride from the area let me know as I am looking to join such company. I have until recently been living in Qatar but it is too hot to ride effectively and can only really be done in the cooler months... If you ride from my area please do get in touch. Oh, I should probably mention I have been riding for about 25 years.

Im also in Yokohama, you just missed a ride today that left from Yamashita Koen!!!

Take a look in the ride section of the forums as there are plenty of us that live in Yoks and then ride out to the mountains or along the coast.

Back
Top Bottom