What's new

Hello there

oninea

Cruising
May 27, 2014
Hi TCC folks!

It's a pleasure to be joining this forum after years of consuming invaluable info as a guest.

My name is Angelo and I'm from Manila, PH. I've been living here in Tokyo for a while now. I'm a religious bike commuter and casual tourer.

After getting my 24" folding bike just recently, I've learned to enjoy the compromise between comfort and speed (or lack thereof). This has led me to go out and tour more on the weekends. Although I'm still pretty new to touring, I've already set a goal to one day, within a 3 year period, do a Tokyo to Miyazaki tour, passing all the major cities in between. It is my hope that by joining this forum, I may progress as a rider, make friends in the process, and give back to the club/community.

Cheers,

Welcome Angelo.

There are other Pinoys (including myself, @ jecjec81 and @ wendy ) in the forum so you should be quite at home here.

Thanks thomas.

rommelgc, nice to know there are fellow pinoys here. :)

Looking forward to riding with some of you guys. Just sorting out my drive train so I can keep up with group rides. Hoping to go on one of the Half Fast rides to begin with!

BTW, I'm in the Nakameguro area.

Thanks thomas.

rommelgc, nice to know there are fellow pinoys here. :)

Looking forward to riding with some of you guys. Just sorting out my drive train so I can keep up with group rides. Hoping to go on one of the Half Fast rides to begin with!

BTW, I'm in the Nakameguro area.
@jecjec81 will be crying into his coffee right now!
His title of "Fastest Pinoy in Meguro" could be lost! ;)

@zenbiker - :warau: not yet unless he get all my KOM's "if there is still remaining"! :D

@oninea - Welcome aboard. I live in Yutenji next to your station.

hello new pinoy rider again...one after another..looking forward to ride with you guys!
im near at futako tamagawa..

cheers

Actually @Jayves has gone very quiet and I haven't seen him on the road since January. You okay, José?

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Not planning on being the fastest pinoy in Meguro. Yet! Lol!

Used to be a roadie on a CX bike but now I'm a foldie. Not sure I can be fast enough anymore. We'll see!

Half-Fast Mike, any HFC rides scheduled soon?

If the weather's nice there are usually three or four rides every weekend, for various levels. For each weekend we don't usually know what's happening until Thursday night or Friday morning.

Better to join the mailing list as I'm quite negligent about cross-posting here on TCC.

http://halffastcycling.com

@Half-Fast Mike, i've sent an email too two weeks ago for the mailing list but until now i haven't receive a schedule for ride or confirmation. Could you please check Mike. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom