What's new

Hello there from Yokohama

phillip99

Warming-Up
Jun 26, 2014
My name is Phil and I am 31 years old. I just moved to Yokohama (minatomirai area) and working down in Yokosuka. I mostly ride for triathlons/biathlons but will be buying my first road bike soon.

Last edited:
Congrats on the move to Yokohama and welcome!

I live nearby for 11 more days - then I am moving to Zushi.

Welcome, Phil. I might be the only one on this board that does it, but if you're interested in open water swimming then there's a small group that meet near to Zushi, race schedules allowing. Let me know and I can pass on the info.

GrantT, that would be great. Always good to get a few open water swims before a race, the pool just isn't the same thing for sighting and attempting to swim straight without a giant line beneath you.

I've just send a PM, you should be able to see it by clicking on the "Inbox" in the top right of this page.

Hey, I'm Paul and I just moved to Yokohama from Hokkaido in which I got do do a fair bit of cycling this year... Being new to the area I'm looking for some decent road riding areas or routes.. Any tips?? I also am looking to getting to racing next year.. If anyone has some advice I'd would love to hear it... Thanks....

Back
Top Bottom