What's new

Hello TCC!

akirillov

Cruising
Feb 6, 2012
Last week while riding at Arakawa I met a roadie from Australia and he told me about this site!
(don't know if I should say his name… )

I started to ride road bikes in 2008. After riding for one year I took one year off and started riding again in 2010.

I live near Ogikubo now and usually go riding near Arakawa and sometimes go to Okutama when I have time.

I lived in Japan for 15 years (Hokkaido, Tokyo, Kanagawa, Nagoya and Kyoto)
I'm originally from Russia, lived there till I was five years old then started traveling with my parents (lived in Canada, US, France and England).

Last year, I think I met Tim at the Tour de Kusatsu.
And think I'm following some roadie from TCC in Strava too!

Anyway, I hope to meet up and ride with you guys!

Welcome to TCC!

There is a number of members going to Kusatsu this year too - might be a good place to meet.

Hopefully we'll meet on the road some time before that. Enoy your stay!

Hello everyone!

I am new to TCC as well. I bagan cycling in October 2011 as a way to prepare for my 11th full marathon because of a foot injury.

Well, I completed the Kawaguchiko marathon, but did further damage to a tendon in my foot, so running is out and cycling is in.

I often ride along Arakawa early mornings and Sunday mornings.

I would like to meet up with fellows TCC/HFC riders someday.:bike:

Welcome to TCC/HFC!
I would like to meet up with fellows TCC/HFC riders someday.:bike:

Depending on what distances you're used to, Saturday's Miura pensinsula ride of around 60 km may be a chance (helmet and bike bag required, please read the small print). As a marathon runner you're probably pretty fit!

Thanks for the invitation

I would love to join the Miura pennisula ride, but I'm tied up for this weekend. :( I am in the process of planning a Shikoku pennisula ride in the later part of September, though. Hopefully, I could get a group of about ten riders to join me and the misses. She's not a rider yet, but she will be by then.:D

Back
Top Bottom