What's new

hello tcc im wendy

wendy

Speeding Up
Feb 22, 2014
image-jpg.845

hello there everyone its nice to be here..im wendy from kawasaki..24 yrs old (filipino) from philippines..hope you invite me guys someday to your rides.im riding roadbike.im also good with long rides or even a relaxing ride in town...thanks

here is my ride..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 80
thanks..im good in speed or distance may e i love hills..as i always clinb hills in philippines...and i always ride in tamagawa every sat or sunday..thanks again hope to get along with you guys

When I say 'new' - I am not referring to 'Newb' - but rather 'new to the group'

it dont bother me guys...no problem :) im male 24 from philippines can speak english japanese too..i live for 6yrs here in kawasaki...

Wendy is not his real name of course. That would be silly. His real name is Samantha.

my real name was wendy...its just feminine...but im a 100% guy inside ahehe...

we can all have a goodtime..do you guys ride back and forth??i prefer back & forth for a ride...

@wendy hi! Good you found your way here (I'm Tobias from the YouTube channel you commented on)
Keep an eye you for upcoming rides by @Yamabushi . Looking forward to riding with you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

we can all have a goodtime..do you guys ride back and forth??i prefer back & forth for a ride...

I work in Kawasaki.... ride the Tsurumigawa daily for training. I love to go up and down all day long, but it has to be hard and fast.

oh its you..im happy we can ride someday..i love mountains..but i dont think i can climb ahehe...pls invite me sometimes to your rides...im just around in kawasaki

I work in Kawasaki.... ride the Tsurumigawa daily for training. I love to go up and down all day long, but it has to be hard and fast.
yes pls invite me sometimes...i always ride at tamagawa river side..then i climb at yumiuri land then same way i go home...other than that i dont have any routes..since i ride alone

Actually thats one of my training routes - I joing the Tsurumigawa at Nakayama, straight down to kawasaki - it's a really good course as it's all left turns ;)

yes i always use that route...do you guys join races too??im very intered to join one for experience..i think it would be cool..if you have spare time and we meet lets ride together

welcome "Samantha" ...
FWIW you don't need to get invited ... if you see a ride post and you think you're up to it, just be at the designated start point.

welcome "Samantha" ...
FWIW you don't need to get invited ... if you see a ride post and you think you're up to it, just be at the designated start point.
why smantha?ahehe im not familiar on the places here in japan..how can i go the respected area of meeting point?is there a filipino rider here too?

why smantha?ahehe im not familiar on the places here in japan..how can i go the respected area of meeting point?is there a filipino rider here too?
Pinoy po ako.

Google Maps is your friend. And most posted rides include a route.
If you still get lost save up on a Garmin.

Back
Top Bottom