hello tcc im wendy

wendy

Speeding Up
Feb 22, 2014
kawasaki shi, takatsuku
image-jpg.845

hello there everyone its nice to be here..im wendy from kawasaki..24 yrs old (filipino) from philippines..hope you invite me guys someday to your rides.im riding roadbike.im also good with long rides or even a relaxing ride in town...thanks

here is my ride..

Attachments

wendy

Speeding Up
Feb 22, 2014
kawasaki shi, takatsuku
thanks..im good in speed or distance may e i love hills..as i always clinb hills in philippines...and i always ride in tamagawa every sat or sunday..thanks again hope to get along with you guys

TCC

Tokyo Cycling Club
Jun 30, 2013
Wendy is not his real name of course. That would be silly. His real name is Samantha.

wendy

Speeding Up
Feb 22, 2014
kawasaki shi, takatsuku
I work in Kawasaki.... ride the Tsurumigawa daily for training. I love to go up and down all day long, but it has to be hard and fast.
yes pls invite me sometimes...i always ride at tamagawa river side..then i climb at yumiuri land then same way i go home...other than that i dont have any routes..since i ride alone

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Yokohama
Actually thats one of my training routes - I joing the Tsurumigawa at Nakayama, straight down to kawasaki - it's a really good course as it's all left turns ;)

rommelgc

Maximum Pace
Sep 3, 2009
Setagaya
welcome "Samantha" ...
FWIW you don't need to get invited ... if you see a ride post and you think you're up to it, just be at the designated start point.

rommelgc

Maximum Pace
Sep 3, 2009
Setagaya
why smantha?ahehe im not familiar on the places here in japan..how can i go the respected area of meeting point?is there a filipino rider here too?
Pinoy po ako.

Google Maps is your friend. And most posted rides include a route.
If you still get lost save up on a Garmin.