What's new

hello...newbie from Zama City

kratos34

Warming-Up
Jun 4, 2012
Hi,

I am a new member here. My name is julius and a newbie at road biking. I started June 2011. I am hoping I could join some of the members ride someday. I usually do my weekend rides at the Yamato-Fujisawa cycling routee I lived in Zama City. I think I could learn a lot from you guys.

kratos34

Hi,

I am a new member here. My name is julius and a newbie at road biking. I started June 2011. I am hoping I could join some of the members ride someday. I usually do my weekend rides at the Yamato-Fujisawa cycling routee I lived in Zama City. I think I could learn a lot from you guys.

kratos34

Welcome

Welcome julius! :D

Welcome Julius!
Sagamihara/Zama must be a really nice place (especially if you love riding hills:D)

From where I live, its mostly flat... sloping roads are those that pass-over railroads only, with some short inclines... soon I want to go to the Yabitsu Pass (hopefully within this month)...::)

Hi Julius, I live in Yamato so it'll be easy for us to hook up for some rides. Right now I have a few races coming up but once August comes around I'll go back to easy riding, so you're more than welcome to join me then:D

Im just down the road from Mike in Tsurugamine and we often ride together when either of us aren't racing - actually we are on the same team...... will most probably throw up some rides in the unofficial section as we have a great route that s perfect for both training and recovery along the coast line.

I think I will have a very good summer this year... yeah just TDF period...

Hi OwenJames... It's nice to get in touch with people who share the same liking for cycling...

Welcome Kratos34!

Back
Top Bottom