hello...newbie from Zama City

kratos34

Warming-Up
Jun 4, 2012
Sagamihara City
Hi,

I am a new member here. My name is julius and a newbie at road biking. I started June 2011. I am hoping I could join some of the members ride someday. I usually do my weekend rides at the Yamato-Fujisawa cycling routee I lived in Zama City. I think I could learn a lot from you guys.

kratos34

j-sworks

Maximum Pace
Feb 5, 2012
Tokyo
Hi,

I am a new member here. My name is julius and a newbie at road biking. I started June 2011. I am hoping I could join some of the members ride someday. I usually do my weekend rides at the Yamato-Fujisawa cycling routee I lived in Zama City. I think I could learn a lot from you guys.

kratos34
Welcome

kratos34

Warming-Up
Jun 4, 2012
Sagamihara City
From where I live, its mostly flat... sloping roads are those that pass-over railroads only, with some short inclines... soon I want to go to the Yabitsu Pass (hopefully within this month)...::)

Mike

Maximum Pace
Sep 24, 2007
Kanagawa
Hi Julius, I live in Yamato so it'll be easy for us to hook up for some rides. Right now I have a few races coming up but once August comes around I'll go back to easy riding, so you're more than welcome to join me then:D

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Yokohama
Im just down the road from Mike in Tsurugamine and we often ride together when either of us aren't racing - actually we are on the same team...... will most probably throw up some rides in the unofficial section as we have a great route that s perfect for both training and recovery along the coast line.