Hello from the Ome Area

kruucks

Cruising
Feb 3, 2019
Road/Gravel cyclist in the Ome area looking for weekend ride groups. Hopefully I'll catch one of these "Ride" posts before they happen so I can tag along. If there are any regular weekend meet ups, I'm happy to ride out or take the train to meet new folks.

TokyoLiving

Maximum Pace
Dec 9, 2015
Welcome to TCC. Do you have any good gravel routes in the OME area? You can always post up a ride here to get folks to meet.

kiwisimon

Maximum Pace
Dec 14, 2006
Japan
Welcome and there are plenty of road rides heading out your way. That Klein Quantum is one the best production alloy road bikes ever made. Classic colors as well.

kruucks

Cruising
Feb 3, 2019
Welcome to TCC. Do you have any good gravel routes in the OME area? You can always post up a ride here to get folks to meet.
I'm relatively new to the gravel scene and rely on one of my buddies out here for finding new route options. He's also into MTB, so some of the routes we ride end up feeling like I need something wider than 40s :warau:

Also, a lot of the mountain roads are still washed out from the storms over the summer, so we've been taking our gravel rigs out on what used to be regular road rides.

Reactions: luka

stu_kawagoe

Maximum Pace
Jun 23, 2018
I live fairly close to Hanno if you fancy a ride out there sometime. No gravel for me, though - no bike for it😢

Conrad

Maximum Pace
Dec 8, 2014
I live in Hino and head out for an occasional spin on my gravel bike on Sunday mornings. I'd be happy to meet up sometime for a ride in the area. I'm just starting to explore gravel routes, so I don't have much in the way of route knowledge, but there are a couple of spots I'd like to check out.

Reactions: stu_kawagoe

kruucks

Cruising
Feb 3, 2019
I live in Hino and head out for an occasional spin on my gravel bike on Sunday mornings. I'd be happy to meet up sometime for a ride in the area. I'm just starting to explore gravel routes, so I don't have much in the way of route knowledge, but there are a couple of spots I'd like to check out.
I’m always down to explore! What’s the worst that can happen? Get lost and have to ride more? 🤣