What's new

Hello from Switzerland

bicycle storage for 2 months

• anything

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • www.travelpod.com/members/hpeier12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi Heinz. You wrote to me, too. I was going to suggest you post here. But you already thought of that. Gut.

Totally depends on how much trust you have but there might be some people on here who could keep hold of it for you.

Well I can look after it for you, if you have definite dates when you will get it back.

I wil be leaving on April 24 th ( coming Friday ) and will be back in Tokyo on June 25th ( give or take a couple Day's)

40 k in which direction would be this Location..... if it is iowards Narita that would be great...

I can't offer your bicycle a home but it looks like you are doing a really cool journey. I looked briefly at your blog. Great stuff!

Heinz--I'd pay you to leave that plane with me! ;)

@Heinz Peier Yeah, it might be a bit too far out the way to be an option, thinking about. Pretty much the opposite direction to Narita.

Soooo sorry Heinz!
I guess I missed the whole thread... actually the whole BBS for some time.
I hope you found a solution and went on safely with your travel.

My work place is close to the airport, but there's no space to keep a bike there in storage.
However, I live in a dormitory ca.10km from the airport and I think I can safely keep a bike in my room there. In a long run I might be kicked out of the dorm, but I think it's safe to say I'll be here for a couple of months at least.

Back
Top Bottom