What's new

Hello from Suginami

Ah looks that way - let's do it! 10 at kichijoji station?
Sure why not. Anywhere in particular at the station? Either of you got a route out to the lake? I've never been. I guess we just jump on the Tamako Cycle Road?

Sure why not. Anywhere in particular at the station? Either of you got a route out to the lake? I've never been. I guess we just jump on the Tamako Cycle Road?
It's pretty much a straight shot there but I can make a route.

Hi my name is Corey and I'm from the US. I've been in Tokyo for over 10 years and have been riding a hybrid for the past few years but recently switched to a road bike. I enjoy relatively quick paced rides to build my fitness but I'm not training seriously for anything in particular and my main motivation for riding is cafe rides. I like riding out in the hills like but enjoy city rides too. Let me know if you have any good cafe recommendations. I haven't explored Saitama much but I'm hoping to find nice routes in that area. View attachment 21085View attachment 21086
Hey Corey, we're riding the hills out west this Saturday. Starting from Cross Coffee 7am. We'll stop by zebra cafe on the way back.

Hey Corey, we're riding the hills out west this Saturday. Starting from Cross Coffee 7am. We'll stop by zebra cafe on the way back.
That sounds like a great ride. I would join but I already have other plans on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom