What's new

Hello everyone :)

florinbaiduc

Warming-Up
Nov 7, 2006
My name is Florin. I live and work in Tokyo and after buying a second-hand Felt F65 (2003 and it might be too small for me :( )I decided to join the TCC (a good amount of useful information here).
Together with my (Japanese) wife we did a 65 km ride last Sunday - from Kotake (Nerima) to Arakawa and took the cycle road all the way down to Tokyo bay and back via the shortest path through Tokyo.
My other interests are computers and photography and I am looking forward for your messages. :)
Bye.
PS: Oh and btw, I am interested in good riding tracks around Nerima Area. Any cycle roads, parks, or other appropriate roads available ?. I can get at an average of 35km/h if it weren't for those traffic lights ;). Arakawa cycle road is very nice but is rather far from my place :((

Welcome to the TCC, Florin! :welcome:

Congrats on the Felt and your recent tour. Please do join one of our (un)official tours once! :)

hi florin!

welcome to tcc!

I live in Nerima ku myself, so we should hook up. I live in Kamishakujii.

There are not a lot of good cycling paths around here, but it is easy to get out to places like ome and okutama etc and chichibu is also accessible.

Look forward to riding with you!

Ash

Hi, thanks all

Well, for training I decided to use a roller (trainer) during weekdays and to ride during weekends. Anybody knows some good articles on a daily training schedule?

training schedule

Hi Florin,

I just went online ( because i remember having read an article in regard training ) and found something that you are looking for, is quite in depth and all round, follow: sportsmedicine.about.com/od/cyclingworkouts/cycling.htm
good luck.:bike:

Back
Top Bottom