What's new

Hello Everyone

jeremy.jeffery

Warming-Up
Oct 25, 2009
Just signing on and giving my intro.

I'm a rider enthusiast living on the outskirts of Tokyo in Machida. I've been here for about 4 months and missing group rides. I'm a Cat 5 rider who likes to be challenged, long rides, and groups that are cool.

Also looking for event rides and races (either mtn or road). Everything I've found thus far is written in kanji so, if anyone has any info or recommended links on where and how to sign up for some of these events let me know.

Great to be on the Tokyo Cycling Club group.

Jeremy

jeremy.jeffery, welcome to the forums.

Im just down Route 16 from you at Tsurugamine... Lots of rides to be found posted here and also the PE guys post rides http://positivo-espresso.blogspot.com/ your more than welcome to come along.

Jeremy, welcome to TCC. I live in Yamato and often meet up with other riders from TCC at Hon Atsugi, very close to machida and head out into the mountains from there. I usually ride on Saturdays so please feel free to join me anytime.

Welcome

I`m not far (Futamata-Gawa). When I resume getting weekends off, I`ll be ready for a ride besides my commutes.

Phil,

Thats just down the road from me! Im in Asahiku

Ok lets narrow it down... Im in Shirane.

But we should certainly meet up and possibly go for a beer!

Ok lets narrow it down... Im in Shirane.

But we should certainly meet up and possibly go for a beer!

A most excellent idea! I know of a good local 赤提灯 at which I`m a 常連, or if a good spot is in mind at/near Tsurugamine......:beer:

赤提灯

The one I`m refering to is just behind Futamata Gawa station, but I`m game for something closer to Tsurugamine if you know of one.

Hey All

Hey guys-
Thanks for the welcoming. I'm looking forward to this weekend and a long ride! Then a few BEERs..okay maybe more than a few!

Anyone got a ride planned for tomorrow? Anyone up for a few beers afterwards? I got some Stella's and Shiner Bock chilling the fridge.

Jeremy

Back
Top Bottom