What's new

Hello everyone from Milan...

Paolo

Warming-Up
Apr 7, 2016
I Guys, lets me to introduce, I'm Paolo and starting from 13 of April I will live in Tokyo...I'm coming from Milan.I will live here for 2/3 years...

The roadbike is my big passion and hobby, therefore I'm looking for a groups of people in order to do a good weekly training session and amazing tour during the weekend...

I believe that this is the perfect forum for met a good riders...

I will rent a house, more or less in Minato-ku area, there is any guys that lives in the same areas...

Anyway hello everyone again...and ss japaneses usually said....bye bye from Paolo-san...

Hi Paulo
Welcome to the forum. You'll be coming to Japan at a good time for cycling. People start to become more active on their bikes from around this time of year. There will be rides heading out north most Saturday's and possibly Sunday's with another group of riders to a similar area. What kind of distance do you usually like to do at the weekend?

Hi Paulo
Welcome to the forum. You'll be coming to Japan at a good time for cycling. People start to become more active on their bikes from around this time of year. There will be rides heading out north most Saturday's and possibly Sunday's with another group of riders to a similar area. What kind of distance do you usually like to do at the weekend?

Hi Leicaman, I really appreciate your feedback...usually during the weekend I like to do a tour about 100-150 km...or more...dipents of the time and training...you know somebody that live in minato, because I don't know wery well the roads and if I bed understand ther is not te possibility to take the metro or train if you don't put the bike inside the bag. correct?

Moreover I read that a lot of people usually ride a bike in early morning as a training session near a river...

Hi Paulo!
Yes, there are a few of us who train on the rivers in the mornings. But there are also a few who do loops of the palace which is a very convenient training place for you in Minato ku. Of course there are traffic lights and cars that means if you want to do decent training you need to be out there close to dawn!

Anyway please join us when you arrive for the weekend rides. The weather is lovely at the moment and there will be more rides posted going to a variety of locations as Spring really kicks in!

Hi Paulo!
Yes, there are a few of us who train on the rivers in the mornings. But there are also a few who do loops of the palace which is a very convenient training place for you in Minato ku. Of course there are traffic lights and cars that means if you want to do decent training you need to be out there close to dawn!

Anyway please join us when you arrive for the weekend rides. The weather is lovely at the moment and there will be more rides posted going to a variety of locations as Spring really kicks in!

Thanks for the information, since next weekend I can follow you and the groups...I need only a correct address of the starting point in order to arrive there...

please confirm that is not allowed to use the train...because unfortunately I haven't the car for transportation...I will take a taxi...

Hi Paulo,
About bike bags, they can pack away pretty small and come in very handy for reaching places you would not normally be able to, and for keeping rides to a reasonable distance. Some info here: Taking a bike on the train

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom