What's new

hello all!

jackonaboardman

Speeding Up
Jul 2, 2012
Hi,

I'm Jack, a 28 year old Brit thats been spellbound by Japan for nearly 4 years now. I've been cycling regularly on and off for about the last 8 years. I honed my city cycling in London with a regular commute down the Old Kent road on my beloved single speed (now a fixed) before switching to Tokyo (Asagaya at the moment).

I currently have my old fixed and a new boardman team C which I'm pretty much in love with. I'm looking to meet some more riding buddies and involve myself and friends in more organized rides than we have so far managed. I'm also looking to include some Haikyo in my cycling adventures ideally. I've been turned on to it by a friend now living in the UK that recommended a route from Nikko to Tokyo via Ashio.

So, if anyone is looking for an extra body on a ride on weekends or a quick evening burn (especially near Suginamiku) please drop me a line.

In the longer term I'm looking to try my hand at sportives so if anyone can give me a lead on regular training rides/ club rides I'd be eternally grateful for any advice.

:bike::bike::bike::bike::bike::bike::bike::bike:

Back
Top Bottom