Hello all

stanc

Maximum Pace
Sep 4, 2011
Brighton
Hi all. I live in Brighton, England & work in IT Support for the local government. I am a long standing member of a local cycling club. I have visited Japan four times for holidays and intend to ride more when I am over next spring, hence my presence here. I will have a few questions regarding this in other forums as time passes. I am 49 and have raced (poorly) road and TT for several years although I have not raced for the last two years due to injury. I am currently doing about 200 km a week

StuInTokyo

Maximum Pace
Dec 3, 2010
Hi all. I live in Brighton, England & work in IT Support for the local government. I am a long standing member of a local cycling club. I have visited Japan four times for holidays and intend to ride more when I am over next spring, hence my presence here. I will have a few questions regarding this in other forums as time passes. I am 49 and have raced (poorly) road and TT for several years although I have not raced for the last two years due to injury. I am currently doing about 200 km a week
Welcome!:)

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Yokohama
Stanc ..... that wouldn't happen to be Brighton Excelsior RC would it? Racing at Stamner Park?

stanc

Maximum Pace
Sep 4, 2011
Brighton
Might be, Says he. getting all coy

Yes I am that Stanc, Brighton Excel member. I have never raced Stanmer as thats cross and MTB racing. Have raced at Hove Park and Goodwood though. Oh, no, you cant be who I think you might be as that would be far too weird. If you are then there goes any chance of me ever looking cool:)

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Yokohama
I used to ride for Worthing Excelsior and then also used to gate crash the Brighton evening TT's as well.

Been in Japan for 10 years now so probably not who you think I am but drop me a PM and we'll see. :D

stanc

Maximum Pace
Sep 4, 2011
Brighton
who would have thought it.

Scientists say that the world would be stranger without these sorts of coincidences. But it doesnt feel that way. :)