What's new

Ride Haute Route Japan

Adam Cobain

Maximum Pace
Jul 1, 2014
Introduce, the Alps Route Japan course ride this September 11th-17th 2015. This is NOT for everybody, but I am lucky to know a select few that would eat this course up. We are riding the full Alps Route Japan course (900km and 21500m), sans some support, but still with vehicles and embarking on the same course as the 2016 event. The goal is to test accommodation and logistics etc and I have arranged a discounted price to participate. It will be massive, visit the new www.ridejapan.org to investigate the course and if you are one of the 'madmen' or know of one, please share so we can get a solid bunch to tackle this beast. Contact me for more info, especially if you are available, can drive and can take great photos.

Attachments

• hrj course ride banner.PNG
    hrj course ride banner.PNG
    816.3 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
This looks fantastic Adam, though I don't know if I will be able to join for the whole week.

Are there options to do two or three days, and then bail out?

hrjlogo.JPG

The oppurtunity to ride the Haute Route Japan Course in 2015 is still possible for a lucky few. While 2015 we aim for a small select group, this is a great oppurtunity to ride some of the best roads and mountain passes in Japan. With 7 unique overnight stops on this 7 stage professionally organised tour, not only will you ride, but be immersed the beauty of Japanese culture and hospitality. It is by far the toughest cycling tour in Japan and while the course you will push beyond, RideJapan will make sure you arrive to Tokyo smiling. Visit www.hauteroutejapan.com for all the details. ‪#‎RideJapan‬

www.hauteroutejapan.com

I ask b/c when I was in the U.S. in September, I got some inquiries about opportunities for foreign road cyclists to do tours in Japan ... maybe an onsen ryokan to onsen ryokan trip in Nagano/Gunma and environs.

It was, ...fantastic... I'll let the photos do the talking. next year is filling up fast, haven't even lauched it yet, just word of mouth. 2016 website will be up this week and people can book from there. I'll post a thread once ready. Enjoy

DSC01212.JPG DSC01336.JPG DSC00152.JPG DSC00213.JPG DSC00295.JPG DSC00780.JPG DSC00928.JPG DSC09943.JPG DSC01170.JPG DSC01358.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom