What's new

Ride Haute Route Japan

a few more of what was one amazing week on a bike. 900km, 19000m 7 days. Minakami --> Mt.Fuji
IMG_9231.JPG DSC00502.JPG DSC00241.JPG DSC09878.JPG DSC01204.JPG DSC01694.JPG DSC01692.JPG IMG_9834.JPG IMG_9612.JPG DSC01353.JPG

Last edited:
Alps Route Japan 2016 is launching this week, only 20 places available, pre-bookings leave us with 12 places
remaining. Already, this tour is the 'new' classic for those that want to feast on the Japanese Alps in style and in good company. If you want to be a part of the most amazing Japan cycling journey, stay tuned this week to and www.alpsroutejapan.com
ARJ16.png

Looks like great fun. I really enjoyed following you all on Facebook during the event. Wish I could enter next year but I doubt I'd be able due to work obligations :(

Looks like great fun. I really enjoyed following you all on Facebook during the event. Wish I could enter next year but I doubt I'd be able due to work obligations :(

How about Minakami to Norikura and, if demand is there, we can do a 3 stage version which takes in minkami, kusatsu mt shirane, hakuba nad the trip to Norikura. You are on a train to Tokyo Sunday eve from Matsumoto. Just spit-balling, but possible.

How about Minakami to Norikura and, if demand is there, we can do a 3 stage version which takes in minkami, kusatsu mt shirane, hakuba nad the trip to Norikura. You are on a train to Tokyo Sunday eve from Matsumoto. Just spit-balling, but possible.
Is certainly be interested in that depending on the dates. What dates might that be?

Back
Top Bottom