What's new

Hashimoto - Yamanakako - Hashimoto Saturday 17th March

chazzer

Speeding Up
Nov 23, 2006
Hi,

I am thinking of trying an abbreviated version of the run perfected by Philip et al recently. Since I did not complete the first time round I thought I would cut out the grind out of Tokyo and get the Keio to Hashimoto and start from there. Tomorrow looks good but chance of rain later and Sunday looks dodgy.

If anyone is interested in waiting for me at the top of various hills then I plan to be at Hashimoto around 8:00

Charles

Hi,

I am thinking of trying an abbreviated version of the run perfected by Philip et al recently. Since I did not complete the first time round I thought I would cut out the grind out of Tokyo and get the Keio to Hashimoto and start from there. Tomorrow looks good but chance of rain later and Sunday looks dodgy.

If anyone is interested in waiting for me at the top of various hills then I plan to be at Hashimoto around 8:00

Charles

2008?

:p

Hi Charles,

Did you enjoy the ride?

Cheers,

Philip

Philip,

I have to confess that a largish bout of somewhat preliminary ohanami on Friday put paid to that ! Sunday good intentions then washed out as I suspect it was for many !!

Charles

Back
Top Bottom